In this article, I am going to tell you about the eight best WordPress landing page plugins available right now. By using one of them, you can create an attractive landing page that will improve your conversion rate and sales performance.
What’s great about these tools is that you don’t have to build your design from scratch. There are also no advanced coding skills required so first-timers can use it without a problem.
Sounds awesome, right? So without further ado, let’s get right into it!
Why Should I Have a Landing Page?
Let’s face it — most of your traffic doesn’t convert into sales.
To counter this issue, we need something that will keep visitors around, convert them into leads, and eventually encourage them to buy.
And that’s where landing pages come into play.
Landing pages are designed to attract visitors and persuade them to do a specific action. It can be subscribing to a newsletter, buying a product, and more.
Later on, the collected information can be used to retarget specific customers with custom ads and emails. The more targeted the campaigns, the more likely they are to convert.
So as you can see, your business can be significantly improved with the help of landing pages. And thanks to WordPress landing pages plugin, designing a beautiful one won’t be a difficult thing to do.
I will talk about some of the best options later in this article, so keep on reading!
What to Look for When Choosing a WordPress Landing Page Plugin?
A landing page plugin should have what it takes to create pages that can persuade people to follow the call-to-action. Therefore, you need to scrutinize every detail before settling down with a particular plugin.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Features — some must-have functions are visual editor, pre-designed templates, and analytics tools.
- Ease of use — choose a plugin that’s easy to navigate, preferably one with the drag-and-drop function.
- Responsiveness — make sure the design will work perfectly on any screen size.
- Customization — ensure that you can edit any necessary elements to match your preferences.
- A/B testing — run a test with multiple landing pages to see which one performs better.
- Load time — confirm that the provided templates are fast to load. Otherwise, it will harm your site’s SEO and decrease conversion.
Top 8 WordPress Landing Page Plugins for Maximum Conversion
Here is the list of eight best WordPress landing page plugins, chosen based on their features and price.
If it is your first time using a WordPress landing page plugin, you might want to try this tool to start off. The WordPress Landing Pages plugin doesn’t cost you anything and has a decent amount of useful features.
Some excellent tools that make this plugin worth a shot are conversion and lead analytics, A/B testing, and prepopulated forms.
The downside is that the interface is quite outdated. However, once you get used to it, nothing can prevent you from achieving good results.
- Free — WordPress Landing Pages is a free and open-source plugin. What’s more, some templates are free, too.
- Analytical tool — the lead and conversion analytics tool is quite sophisticated for a free plugin.
- A/B testing — perform a multi-variable split test to see which one of your landing pages gives a better result.
- Prepopulated forms — populate a form with visitors’ information beforehand to increase the conversion rate.
- Outdated interface — the interface is quite inconvenient, so it will take some time for newcomers to get used to the tool.
Who says you can’t get a good WordPress landing page plugin for free? This plugin proves otherwise by offering all the tools needed to create a perfect landing page. Whether you’re a first-timer or an advanced user, WordPress Landing Pages is always a wise choice.
Beaver Builder is one of the most prominent players in the industry due to its intuitive live editor and a wide array of stunning templates. With its help, making an effective landing page will be a piece of cake.
This plugin is available in three pricing plans: Single ($99), Pro ($199), and Agency ($399). All of them include customer support and free templates, but there’s no multi-site management in the Single plan.
If you’re still unsure about purchasing this plugin, you can install the free version first to see if it fits your needs.
- Predesigned templates — there are hundreds of beautiful designs, and they are sorted based on the type of landing page you are working on.
- Free version available — lets you have a first-hand experience before deciding to purchase the plugin.
- User-friendly — users will not find any significant obstacles with its intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
- Responsive — your themes work great on any mobile device.
- SEO-optimized — built with SEO in mind, your page is equipped with schema markup and code compression.
- No undo tool — you can’t revert your step after making a design mistake.
Do you need a reliable page builder that gives you endless customization options? Then Beaver Builder should be your next try. Its popularity alone is enough to prove that this plugin won’t disappoint you.
Qards is a great option to make an attractive subscription landing page, mainly because of its MailChimp integration and customizable subscribe buttons.
For the core features, it employs customizable content blocks — called cards — that can be edited and moved according to your preferences.
Although it’s a premium plugin, Qards offers a free version with limited features and cards. If you want to have more design freedom, you can purchase the Single ($99) or Agency plan ($199).
- Customizable cards — users can mix and match a variety of predefined cards to create a unique design for their landing pages.
- Suitable for beginners and pros — its click-to-customize feature requires no coding skills. That being said, there is also a custom CSS customization for more advanced users.
- MailChimp integration — easily manage your email list with the help of this popular email marketing service.
- Responsive and retina ready — besides appearing beautifully on any screen size, your design will look sharper and more vibrant on devices with retina display.
- No split testing capability — you will have to install a third-party plugin to perform A/B testing for your landing pages.
The main attraction of this plugin is its customizable cards, which are easy to master and can be used to create many types of designs. And no matter how deep your customization is, your landing page will still be responsive.
There are a lot of reasons to love Thrive Architect. For instance, this plugin sets you up with plenty of conversion-focused elements and has hundreds of modern templates.
What’s better, you can also integrate it with other platforms — like Disqus and Facebook comments — to further engage your visitors.
To use this plugin, customers have to choose between the membership plan ($19/month) and the lifetime package ($67 for a single license and $97 for five licenses).
- A lot of pre-designed themes — the developer provides you with 276 landing page templates.
- Conversion elements — this WordPress landing page plugin comes with prebuilt elements that will help to increase the conversion rate. Some examples include testimonials, customizable buttons, countdown timers, and many more.
- Advanced customizability — everything you need to make an extraordinary landing page is already available. Some examples are drag-and-drop editor, hover effects, flexible column layouts, and total font customizations.
- Live preview — view how your landing page looks on desktop and mobile devices before publishing it.
- Third-party integrations — install Disqus and Facebook Comments on your landing page to encourage discussions and boost social media mentions.
- Premium-only — you have to pay in order to use it. In addition, there’s no money-back guarantee in case you are not happy with the tool.
Coming from such a renowned developer, you should never doubt what Thrive Architect is capable of. And with its collection of mesmerizing templates, it won’t be hard for you to create an eye-pleasing landing page.
Leadpages may sound unfamiliar to you, but the quality of its landing page creation is on par with many major contenders.
Its real strength lies in its multi-platform integration, powerful performance tracking, and versatile conversion toolkit. Added to that, you won’t have any problem finding the perfect template for your website from its well-sorted collection.
Unfortunately, Leadpages falls on the more expensive side. The price ranges from $15 to $199 per month, which is relatively more expensive compared to the other plugins on this list.
- Conversion toolkit — you have the power to spark the interest of your potential customers with alert bars, pop-up windows, opt-in text, and so on.
- Great analytics and split testing — users can monitor how their landing pages and A/B testing pages are performing in real-time. You can also link the data to your Google Analytics account.
- Facebook and Instagram ads — create enticing Facebook and Instagram ads to gather new visitors to your site.
- Well-categorized templates — they are classified based on the type of your business.
- Expensive — the monthly fee is quite pricey.
WordPress users really have to pay more attention to this underrated plugin. It is equipped with a practical conversion toolkit and ad builders that you may not find with any other tools.
Multi-platform integration, 60 templates bundles, and weekly webinars are several factors that make OptimizePress such an attractive choice.
The price of its plans — Core ($97), Publisher ($197), and Pro ($297) — feels cheap compared to what we are getting out of this plugin. And if it somehow doesn’t meet your expectations, you can always resort back to the money-back agreement.
Regrettably, while it boasts a drag-and-drop mechanism, the user experience could have been better. It might feel too restrictive and sluggish sometimes.
- Free templates — all plans will get 60 free templates that work great for online courses, digital products, ebooks, etc.
- Free webinars — members can watch weekly webinars about optimizing sales, growing an email list, and planning a marketing strategy.
- Opt-in form — incredibly helpful if you frequently collect information from your visitors.
- Multiplatform integrations — some examples are marketing tools, payment gateways, custom relationship management systems, etc.
- Money-back guarantee — cancel your plan within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with this plugin.
- Below-average live editor — the visual editor is not as robust as the others on this list.
Are you in need of a plugin that works smoothly with multiple platforms? I am pretty sure OptimizePress can help you with that. And by joining its membership, you have the privilege of learning the best practices to improve your sales performance.
When it comes to ease of use and customization features, Elementor is the overall best option you can use right now. What’s more, the plugin is highly extendable and well-suited for almost all themes.
Therefore, while I think the price is relatively steeper than other WordPress landing page plugins, it is still a decent bargain. You can get it for $49 to $199 per year.
- Wide compatibility — most WordPress themes on the market are compatible with this plugin. Often times, theme developers even encourage you to edit their designs by using Elementor.
- High-quality customization — besides being highly customizable, this plugin is also really fun to work with. The drag-and-drop function performs well and is arguably the best visual editor yet.
- Third-party addons — developers outside the company have a massive contribution to this tool, resulting in a very extendable framework.
- Multielement personalization — there are 80 elements that you can edit with its live customizer, more than any other page builder might offer.
- Easy navigation and interface — it allows you to jump between pages and elements with ease. In addition, there is also an autosave feature, undo/redo options, and chronological revision history.
- Unstable addons — not all extensions can work properly with Elementor. Even worse, they might break some functions on your landing page.
You simply can’t go wrong with Elementor. It is one of the most trusted page builders, and nothing comes close to it in terms of usability and personalization. I couldn’t recommend you enough to use this tool.
The recently-updated InstaBuilder 2.0 is a relatively new contender in this field, but it can be a serious option — especially for beginners. They can easily use and master it without having to pay a lot of money.
Other than that, there are notable unique features like marketing graphics and converting elements that could boost your sales game right off the bat.
The price for this plugin ranges from $77 to $197.
- Prebuilt templates — choose from over a hundred of premade themes.
- Marketing graphics — there are various marketing icons, badges, and other graphics that will help to give your visitors the confidence to buy your products.
- Conversion toolkit — InstaBuilder provides useful tools that encourage people to buy your products, such as a countdown timer, scarcity builder, and time-delayed products.
- Mediocre templates — the designs fall short compared to the templates from other plugins.
- No free version and money-back guarantee – this is a huge downside for those who are on a budget.
InstaBuilder succeeded in making a professional tool while keeping it budget-friendly. Furthermore, the updated design and built-in marketing toolkit show you that it has the potential to become one of the best in the business.
Which One Will You Choose?
A landing page is an integral part of every website in order to have a high conversion rate and garner more leads. For that reason, you need to make an effective landing page that’s appealing to your potential customers.
Luckily, it has never been easier to create a landing page on your own by using these WordPress landing page plugins:
- WordPress Landing Pages — the best free option that has enough tools to create an enticing landing page.
- Beaver Builder — one of the most prominent WordPress landing page plugins with a collection of attractive designs and powerful features.
- Qards — has hundreds of customizable cards that make it easy for you to build a landing page.
- Thrive Architect — the core strength of this tool is its 276 prebuilt templates and conversion-focused elements.
- Leadpages — an underrated plugin that can also be used to make Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- OptimizePress — highlighted for its template bundles, multiplatform integrations, and marketing webinar.
- Elementor — has the best visual editor that’s perfect for any level of expertise.
- InstaBuilder — an affordable alternative that provides a drag-and-drop capability and a lot of marketing graphics.
So what are you waiting for? Choose one and start making your perfect landing page!